Monday, March 30, 2009

Sun/Mon HAPPY Days Tues/Wed Happy days Thurs/Fri Happy Days

Happy Monday - is there really such a thing?!?! Why sure there is (wink wink) . I hope everyone had a great weekend ...... I didn't really do too much of anything - lots of cleaning and organizing the house. I did finally watch Twlight - not bad, I wasn't sure what I would think after reading the books.....I thought it was OK.

Jaime at The Bare Family awarded me with the Life is Grand award!! And isn't it? Life is grand!!! Go check out Jaime's blog, she has the cutest little boy ever!!!

You are supposed to list why your life is grand and then pass this along to some fellow bloggies!!

1) God sent HIS Son to save each and every one of us
2) Life is grand because - HEY I'M here and I'm alive
3) I have the best husband EVER
4) I have the bestest kiddos anyone could ask for - I am blessed
5) My family is very AWESOME - and very close

I pass this along to:

The Polka Dotted Owl
Brittany
Katie Lake
Cindy


Hope everyone has a wonderful MONDAY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks girlie!!!

Lindsey said...

Yay congrats on the award!! AND now I have the Happy Days song in my head, haha!

Jill said...

Congrats on your award! Glad you had a relaxing weekend.

Cindy said...

Girl I have no clue how to copy that piano thing! I am terrible with computers! I tried to just copy and paste it....I'm clueless. Blame the fake blonde highlights.

Abbi said...

go sissy blog award winner!!!

Kelly said...

I just stopped by your blog and I must say...I have never heard of the name Brylee, until the other day and someone else mentioned it. It is an adorable name and I love it...though I hope to have another boy next time around. :) Very cute family!