Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love makes good impressions (Day 9)

We've made it to day 9.....

Love makes good impressions

Greet one another with a kiss of love 1 Peter 5:14

Today's Dare:

Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

________ Check here when you've completed today's dare.



Easy enough......I guess after you've been married a while (and have children) by the time you get home from work - you just want to change and relax, you forget all about that greeting you used to do to your spouse (like when you first were married). I know my first thoughts are to get my shoes off, and get out of my uniform.

I guess I need to rethink it huh?

No comments: