Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love is thoughtful ( Day 4)

Well...I've made it to day 4 :-) So far so good. I finished yesterdays dare - I stopped and got my hubbys favorite candy, and also stopped and got him a steak and his favorite veggie for dinner. The kiddos and I had dinner at church - so I thought it would be nice to get the hubs something nice for dinner.

Now we're on to day 4:

Love is thoughtful

How precious also are your thoughts to me....How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. Psalm 139:17-18

Todays dare:

Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.

_________ Check here when you've completed today's dare.


I don't think this will be a hard one - the hubs and I always call each other to see how we're doing :-)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Def not a hard one, we do this pretty much every day at lunch. This was a good one, I felt accomplished! haha!=)

AmyT said...

I know what you mean - I just thought to myself - we all ready do this :-) I couldn't imagine not doing it.....

Katie said...

agreed, definately not as hard as some! keep it up!