Friday, September 18, 2009

Love is not rude (Day 5)

As I said yesterday.....day 4 wasn't anything out of the norm for me and the hubs - we call each other on a daily basis - always see if we need to get each other anything. I think it's very important to do that in a marriage.

Now to move on.....

Love is not rude - Day 5

He who blesses his friend with a loud voice early in the morning it will be reckoned a curse to him. Proverbs 27:14

Todays Dare

Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.

_________ Check here when you've compled today's dare.

This one may get a little touchy for me.....I don't like confrontation........If something is bothering me I do say something, but there are times that I do clam up and just deal with what is bothering me. I doubt I share what happens today, maybe the reactions (which we cannot really say much about). I may tell how I felt when my husband told me the things that bother him, and what I will do to try to change those things. But this is one of those dares that I feel that is between me and my spouse.

Tomorrow is a "OFF" day.....no dares. Sunday we have our lesson, and go over this past week. Though we're "OFF" .... I'm still going 'by the book" ;-)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I feel like this dare would be the hardest.