Saturday, May 16, 2009

Working 9 to 5....what a way to make a livin'

No really........I do work 9 to 5!! I love my hours!! I don't technically get a 'lunch' I stay at the office - I do get breaks though, I'm not chained down or anything. I actually got this idea from Lindsay she took pictures of her new office, so I thought I would share where I spend my days :-)

I happen to LOVE my job....and this is where I come every day (and every 3rd weekend) There are quite a few pics.........Hope you enjoy!!

The outside of my building (this is where the kiddos were watering the flowers)


Here is my office........I do the accounting among other things

Our front lobby....you can see my office door to the left (no one really sits up front anymore - we go out and help when people come in)

Some of our brochures/kiosk....pretty neat

The other end............

Going out to our back porch...the back of the building is lined with french doors like this (I would LOVE for this to be my house!

The back porch (Nice huh?) I have spent many days back here having lunch

The other end of the porch

This gazebo is attached to the end of our building

Front porch

View from the front porch....see the 'white' building - it was built in 1865...it was a general store.


Another view of the front porch

Our fresh water fish tank (yes the are Florida native fish)

I feel pretty lucky having the job that I do - I get to go visit tons of places/parks......I have a wonderful office/building. To top it off - there are only 3 people that work in this building!














8 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so pretty!! so you do accounting? so does my sister in law. thanks for the share girlie!

ummm...you should look at my blog to get a chance to decide the fate of my new name for it.

Jill said...

Oh my... that's a pretty office. I office from home now but we had an office in Houston that was closed about 5 years ago. It was SO ugly. Ha.

Abbi said...

your work is sooo cool!! i love it!!!
that was a good idea!! maybe i'll do that too!!!
you have a cool chair!

noone said...

cool your office looks nice! I love all the green around it, unlike my office that is in the heart of tech part so it's all concrete lol. Your desk is also so clean!!

Lindsey said...

It's such a pretty building and your office is so cute!!

all i need is love... said...

Your office looks so pretty and serene! It looks more like a retreat than it does work!

Anonymous said...

miss you girl!!!

Anonymous said...

yes i have changed my pic once again.