Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm a survivor

I will be the first to admit, I am a Reality TV Junky.....I don't care - but I am! I love me some reality shows, BUT my all time favorite is Survivor. I watch it every season, and I rarely miss a show - (I dvr it just in case)

Thursday nights are "my" night for TV. I plop over on the love seat and "sling the stickos" as my hubby likes to say - which means I prop my feet up ;-) and settle down for my shows!! I love Thursday for Survivor, CSI (Vegas)...and sad to see it go ER. Ahhh such a loss. I do still catch the re-runs on TBS however.

So this blog is my tribute to the Thursday night shows that I love!!!!


Survivor...........



CSI Vegas
and RIP ... ER

3 comments:

noone said...

I loveee CSI Vegas! I've been watching it from season 1

all i need is love... said...

Oh...how I miss TV....

HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY! HOPE YOUR SUNDAY WILL BE EXTRA BEAUTIFUL!

Helga Marie Bee said...

I am not sure how I lived without DVR, I watch everything too... especially Survivor.