Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There are no words

This is what happened Tuesday - I stayed home with Brylee.........Yes this is PERM MARKER! The fingernails and toenails were done...along with palms, and the bottem of her feet. She picked the flower for me - guess that was to make up for me having to clean her up. BTW - Fingernail polish remover did the trick. Next time - no skippy work.............!!

She was very proud of her artwork...............self portrait?? (at least it wasn't the walls)











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

to cute!! nail polish really?! i need to remember that one:)

Jaime said...

Awesome! just Awesome!! lol!

Jill said...

So funny!!! I bet it took a tons of nail polish remover. :)

Katie said...

that is too funny!

katie lake said...

Here's another secret - hand sanitizer takes off permanent marker. I had a "friend" drew an extremely inappropriate thing on my arm with sharpie sunday night (he asked if he could give me a tattoo) and was very disappointed when I pulled the purell out of my bag and whipped it clean :)

noone said...

hahaha she reminds me of the Toronto Maple Leafs fan!! At maple leafs hockey gave you have the crazy people that paint their tace blue!

noone said...

*face blue lol

Mandy Rose said...

OMG DYING LAUGHING!!!

All My Monkeys said...

Haha. My daughters love to draw on themselves (maybe having to do with daddy being covered in tattoo's?) but i have managed to keep the perm markers away from them for the most part (though our walls have been victim a time or two). Yep, face, feet, legs, arms, tummy. It truly is "body" art :D

Oh, and rubbing alcohol works too. Also probably why the hand sanitizer works.