Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slow ride........take it easy

Well the hubs and I went car shopping this weekend - we've actually been looking around for a while - doing a lot of internet searching. We started Friday evening for a place we had been talking to - we thought we had one we liked...but I...well we weren't too impressed - on the way back home we stopped into another dealership - found 2 we liked. We've been looking at the Dodge Durangos - we really like those. We were in the need for something with a 3rd row. We're out-growing our 4 runner. I'm not ready for a minivan quite yet......we wanted a SUV.

Well we got a call back Saturday morning - everything went through with the Durango - payments we wanted and everything. We road back into Jax - (about 1 1/2 hr drive) signed the papers and drove home our new vehicle. Here are a few pictures - and how nice it all ready came with a DVD player - woot woot....entertainment for the kiddos!!

So this was the main thing we did this weekend - it went by WAY too fast.....I don't even feel like we had a weekend!!!! That's OK - I'm happy - and loving the new car!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sooo pretty!!!

Abbi said...

your pimpin' in your new ride!!!! love it!!
oh....the new car smell!

Anonymous said...

love the new car!!!

katie lake said...

Congrats on the new car! sounds like a fun weekend!

all i need is love... said...

Awww...I'm so jealous!! I want a pimpin' ride!!

Becky said...

Congrats on the new car. I'm sure the extra space is nice with the kiddo's. Love it.....

Lindsey said...

Love it!!! Gorgeous!!!

MiMi said...

Just popped over to say "thank you" for being a follower of my blog.

Congratulations on your new ride! I know that you are going to really enjoy having a 3rd row! I remember when my 3 kids were little, we got a minivan in hopes that we could separate them where they wouldn't be able to touch each other! Unfortunately, they could still LOOK at each other! lol

Have a great weekend!