Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let's get physical....physical

Lookie Lookie what I got in the mail yesterday:

That's right..........I got my Flirty girl fitness videos!! I tried them out yesterday - not bad not bad. They just sort of teach you dance moves...a routine - step by step...then put it all together and you do the whole dance. Good thing is - I didn't feel like I was working out at all - and I did break a sweat. I haven't tried the "chair teaser" one yet....I'll be trying that tomrrow.

My legs are a little sore today...so I did use some muscles that I haven't been using (apparently) lol. All in all - it was a pretty good video to 'work out' to. I don't think I'd like doing it everyday - it would probably get boring...we'll see.

Ok bloggie friends...hope you have a wonderful evening.

Another contest for you guys to check out - Blue eyed Bride !

9 comments:

~Andrea~ said...

Sounds fun, let me know how the chair one goes...:)

Mandy Rose said...

Chair teaser huh? That sounds very interesting. Maybe you could bust that out for hubs in nothing but your undies. haha!

Katie Lake said...

I love it! I want to see pictures! I bet you could talk your husband into taking some pictures while you're bustin' a move so you can post them lol. If not I bet Abbi would do it.

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Sexy girlfriend... I always loved getting new work outs. I am soo glad that I finally found someone else who shares my love of work out videos!! Isn't it funny how it arrives right before Val's Day? or was it plannes??? I just want to say thanks for commenting on my posts. It really does mean a lot to me girlie:)

Dacest?: I am too tired sorry.

Mrs. Bell said...

humm,, interesting.. I agree with whoever said take pics.. we want to see you busting a move, lol..

I am glad you like it.. Hey if anything next time you go out you will be able to most def. drop it like its hot, haha!!

ttyl... =)

Mrs. Cup said...

I bet it's fun...well, as fun as any exercise can be! :)

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Plannes!!! I mispelled a word on my above post and it is buggin me...

A Balancing Act in Heels said...

How fun! If you like the chair teaser....you might just like Carmen Electra's collection. I love it! ;)

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Girl you need to check out my first ever give away A.S.A.P!!! What kind of give away if my bestest Amy T. is not registering in it???