Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things that make ya go hmmmm....



One one being this:

This would be Brylee...her Saturday morning breakfast - I ask "Bry what do you want for breakfast?" "mac and cheeezzzee" hmm OK - then I find this.....her propped her pillow up got a blanket - her 'mac n cheese' and her juice box - got all comfy and was watching her toons.


Next hmmmmmm:

How is it...my son's face always looks like he has rooted around in the dirt? I am talking about 5 minutes after I have washed it....his nose will be black? Like he ran out side and stuck it in the dirt!! And he's inside.....and it's not like we have piles of dirt anywhere!! This is anywhere we go - any where.....I always have to check his nose when we get out of the car to go somewhere - sigh - guess it's a little boy thing - dirt in a ear shot jumps on their faces!

hmmmm:

My camra or phone for that matter disappears - I have these all over it...usually followed by a peace sign. Ummm McKenna have you had my camra or phone? Me??

hmmmm?:A night out....you go to take a "hold the camra yourself" shot with the hubs - and this is going on, and didn't even know they were doing that!

ummmm HMMMMM?:

This would be my husband and his 2 buddies at one of our coed softball games - yes they did dress like this for the game - and NO they didn't match anyone else...did they care? NO! Was it funny? YES!

I am going to give the pic of the day to: My hubby and his friend Enswing - for having that please mister don't hurt me faces.....

Needless to say...there isn't too many dull moments around us - we have lotsa fun. Hope you guys have a wondifferiss day!!!!










3 comments:

katie lake said...

my goodness those are some tight man shorts, almost like man panties haha

all i need is love... said...

Love the pictures, especially the first one!! Too cute!

Cindy said...

Loved the mac-n-cheese pic...very cute!