Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ceeeelebrate good times - COME ON

I get a phone call from the hubs while I'm at work - he says "ummm you've got a package" I couldn't recall ordering anything (from ebay of course) - then I remembered...OH Yea - winner winner chicken dinner!!!

I won that cutesie stuff from MZ Katie Lake!!!! A Southern Girl in the city http://asoutherngirlinthecity.blogspot.com/

Thank you SOOOOO much Katie - I loves the bag - and the ear rings are SUPER cute. Go visit Katie's blog - she makes these earrings - along with some other cutsie things!!!



Thanks again Katie!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mandy Rose said...

Lucky you!!! Totally cute stuff! I need to enter more giveaways in the blogland...I've never won! JEALOUS!

katie lake said...

Hey! Glad it finally came and even more glad that you like it! Hope you had a great weekend!

all i need is love... said...

Aww...how pretty! You're so lucky!

Abbi said...

AMY, YOU ALWAYS WIN!!! stop winningn and let someone else take a turn!!!....lol!!!
love u!

Anonymous said...

Well it is not polka dotted but I guess it is ok:) Enjoy!!