Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby Sissy



Happy Birthday to my baby sis
My dear friend that I often miss.
You are so very special indeed,
Someone in my life I will always need.

I remember times of old, and times of new
Our bad times have been very few.
I watched you as a child, now you’re grown
It’s hard to believe you have a family of your own.

You are my sister, and my best friend
My love for you will not EVER end.
You hold a special place in my heart
No matter our distance, of me you’re a part.

I cherish all the times that we’ve had together
My love and caring will go on forever.
You were my baby, my tag-along pain
Forever changing my life, it would never be the same.

Sharing moments and a unforgettable love
Testing times, we rose above.
You mean the world to me, never forget
I loved you before we even met.

My dear sissy, you make me smile
For you I’d go the distance no matter the mile
I love you more day after day
I send you love and blessings – HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Abbi said...

your awesome!! i love you soooo much! God has given you such an amazing talent with words!! you have such a kind, giving, loving heart!! your my best friend and sister!! i love soooo much!!!

Hollie said...

okay that is just tooooo sweet!
i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Just kidding, I LOVED every bit of it. It was precious. I know Abbi loved it!

If someone wrote that for me I would print it out and frame it!