Friday, February 12, 2010

Jump jump

Ok...just a really quick update for the week.......



I lost a BIG 1.8 lbs this week and the hubs lost 2 lbs. ugghhh ;-) I suppose losing an average of about 2 lbs a week is not bad. I am also doing it the 'right' way. No quick diets, just eating healthy and exercising. If I really want something I will eat it, just in moderation.

I think if I 'lose' this way, I am more likely to keep the weight off - and be healthy on top of it!!

I don't know about you guys, but I love sweets - he's a few things that have satisfied me:

Fat Free Pudding
1 'snack wells' cookie
Sugar free/Fat Free cool whip

I dump my little snack pack into a bowl, then break up my cookie (it has that cake texture) then add a dab of cool whip.

YUMMO - it really hit the spot!!

Another thing I tried last night - I dumped my little snack pack into a bowl, then added a dab of smuckers all natural peanut butter to it - ohhh yea I liked this way better!!! I love chocolate in peanut butter!!! It made a nice and feeling snack!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Way to go, Amy! You're doing great. I love sweets too. Sounds like you've found some healthy ways to cure the sweet tooth.